ipNX Nigeria Limited is a leading provider of infrastructure-based Telecommunications and Information Technology services here in Nigeria. Leveraging more than a decade of experience, the company was formed by the divestment of the telecommunications services division of Telnet Nigeria Limited and has been in operation for many years.
HR Operations Officer
Purpose of the Job:
To provide administrative support to the HR Team and assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties. The HR Operations Officer is required to work proactively with other team members by ensuring departmental deliverables are met in an effective and efficient manner.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills: BSC/HND ( 2.2/Upper Credit minimum) in Human Resources, Social Science, Arts & Humanities and other related field.
- 2 years proven experience as an HR Officer, staff Officer or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- *Basic knowledge of labor laws.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
Expected Key Results:
Recruitment (Outsourced Operations)
- Welfare Operations
- ID Card Processing
- Complimentary Card Processing
- Updating Databases
- Coordination and Supporting of HR Events
- Staff Asset Inventory Management
- Learning and Development & Performance Management Support
- HR Helpdesk
- Excellent organizationalskills
- Strong communicationsskills
- Ethical practice
- *Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Team Work
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]