LBS is a community of people committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity and relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large.
Location: Sangotedo Ajah, Lagos
Purpose of Position
- To provide administrative and first-line clerical duties in the HR department. Plan and expedite actions for data input, document, and archive management.
Essential Duties / Key Job Roles And Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- Perform first-line administrative duties.
- Maintainaccurate and up-to-date human resource documentation, files, records, and archives.
- Maintainthe integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
- Performperiodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
- Manage the input of data on the HRMS.
- Coordinate and manage employee onboarding and orientation for new hires (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.)
- Start staff confirmation process and OPM leading to confirmation.
- Coordination and management of approved training, training report and update of training record, analysis of feedback from the training.
- Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to senior-level HR staff. Support in HR operation and talent management functions.
- Management of the HRIS
- Other duties / tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or any Degree in Social Sciences related. HR certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 1 year in an HR / Aadministrative position.
Competencies And Skills For The Role:
To be successful in the role the candidate would be required to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent knowledge of HR practice
- Knowledge of HR metrics and analytics
- Excellent record-keeping abilities
- Ability to plan, multi-task and apply initiative in solving problems
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy. Customer centricity skills.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Technologically proficient Ability to manage meetings and take notes
- Ability to effectively manage the office and administrative duties
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Lagos Business School on lbs.seamlesshiring.com to apply