Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors.
DigitISE Graduate Program – Digital Sales
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Job ID: 3078114
Category: Sales Operations
- As a DigitISE Graduate in Digital Sales you will be an active member of the ISE Commercial Organisation team supporting Business Development by continuously exploring new technologies and ways to keep HP at the forefront of digital sales pioneers.
- You will be exposed to roles across Online Business Development and Sales, Digital Marketing and E-Commerce, and you will have a chance to be part of HP’s Digital Transformation in a diverse Omnichannel Sales team.
- Within the program you will be able to create your own development plan and enhance your soft skills through sales and leadership trainings, on-the-job stretch assignments, feedback sessions, and coaching with world-class IT leaders.
- As a recent graduate, at HP you can expect to connect with brilliant people who help you perform at your best and work with a team that’s as passionate about solving challenges as it is about developing solutions.
Among Your Digi-talents, Do You Have?
- Graduate (Bachelor / Master’s) degree obtained in the last 12 months in a Business field, ideally with a major in Digital Marketing, Online Sales or Social Media Management (flexibility of up to 24 months for Nigeria based candidates, including completed National Youth Service Corps – NYSC)
- Passion about new technologies, innovation and digital environment
- Preferably Social Media management and e-commerce exposure
- Fluency in English and in the native language of the country you are applying in
- Ability to build relationships across teams and cultures
- Self-motivation and willingness to learn new skills
- Creativity, proactiveness and strong interpersonal skills
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
Do You Want to Make an Impact?
Begin your journey by reinventing the best practices other companies already look up to. Join us, we offer you:
- A competitive 2-year experience (initial graduate program duration) to join the diverse ISE Commercial Organisation to apply your academic learnings
- In-company development programs and platforms
- International and cross-functional exposure
- Future development opportunities to build your own career across different businesses and functions.
How to apply
- Applications open till 15 July 2021 for a start date in October 2021. Use the Introduce yourself with a CV in English and showcase your Digi-talents.
- Disclaimer for South Africa based candidates: Preference will be given to members from designated groups, i.e. EE in accordance with the Employment Equity Act. However, this does not suggest that the process of recruitment excludes members from non-designated groups.
- Reinvent what’s possible – in your career, across the company, and for people everywhere.
Interested and qualified? Go to Hewlett Packard – HP on hp.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com to apply