Infratel Africa is a leading telecommunication infrastructure service provider in Nigeria and Sub-Saharan Africa. The company has steadily grown over the past years from a basic telecommunications infrastructure provider to a key player in the provision of RAN, backhaul and power as a service across Africa.
Graduate Trainee: Cost Control & Procurement
[sc name=”ads” ]
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials/labour needed for the projects.
- prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjust budget projections accordingly.
- procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project.
- measure and value the work done on site/Account for percentage of completion.
- Follow-up on payment to contractors and subcontractors
- liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers.
- select and/or source construction materials.
- Monitor project logistics
- Monitor general procurements of the company.
- Maintain fixed asset register.
- Prepare weekly reports.
- BSc/BTech/ HND graduates in Quantity Surveying or Cost Engineering – Cost control & Procurement and accounting or any other finance related course – finance.
- Fresh graduates undergoing the compulsory NYSC Programme and NOT more than 25 years old at last birthday Preferred.
- Great knowledge of Excel and Excel functions
- Good knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is an advantage.
- Attention to details to catch errors.
- Good knowledge of accounting practices
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and on a team.
- Proximity to office Location – Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria is an added advantage.
How to apply
Please send your softcopy resume to email@example.com with the position you are applying for as the subject of the email on or before 5th July 2021.