Kradot Limited is a humanitarian organization that is committed in creating positive impact in the lives of different individuals especially those at a higher risks. We have team of committed individuals who are goal driven. We provide top-notch services to our clients within nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking recent graduates to join our team. We are looking for goal driven and passionate individuals to support the business services department.
- Working closely with clients and managerial stafff
- Attending meetings along with managerial staff and taking notes
- Conducting research and assisting the manager or supervisor when necessary
- Bringing positive vibes into the company and forming lasting professional relationship.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members
- Provide advice and guidance on services selection to client
- Submit daily sales report through the company sales app
- B.A / B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive attitudes.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
N70,000 – N90,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV and application to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th February, 2021.