General Electric (GE) is an American multinational conglomerate corporation incorporated in New York and headquartered in Fairfield, Connecticut.
Early Career Graduate Internship Program (ECGIP) – IT Analyst
Ref No: R3580761
[sc name=”ads” ]
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Relocation Assistance: No
Job Description Summary
- GE Early Career Graduate Internship Program is a 12-month internship program which provides University graduates with corporate exposure in distinct functions across GE.
- The program prepares candidates for a successful career by providing opportunities to do challenging work, network with leaders & receive formal developmental feedback.
- This position will provide hands-on experience, to develop codes, to manage projects, to drive IT operations & collaborate in agile software development.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ability to work in a team. Ability to effectively communicate and document agile delivery in Rally, including sprints, tasks, features, user stories, QA processes, customers sigh-off and feedback
- Ability to develop codes and implement codes into testing and production environments.
- Conduct and coordinate Daily stand-up coordination & action tracking
- Ability to design database, and manage sprint roll out.
- Engagement with the functional partners to understand process gaps and needs and define implementation plans and execute.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS Degree in Computer Science, or in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) or equivalent knowledge or work experience.
- Academic GPA 3.0 and above, out of 4 scale.
- Good knowledge in object-oriented programming (Java, C++, or Python).
- Strong knowledge in database design.
- Strong Analytics skills.
- Good knowledge in user interface design.
- Experience in competing in Hackathons and software development competitions.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about technology, software development, and business process.
[sc name=”ads” ]