Salpha Energy is a renewable energy company determined to provide affordable solar solutions for everyone. We are addressing the huge market need for energy by enabling people harness the infinite source of light that freely accessible to everyone. Innovations in renewable technology afford us the opportunity to place power back in the hands of people, through innovative and quality conscious products that are built to last for outdoor campaing, entrepreneurial activities, rural settlements or disaster relief.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Festac, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance.
- As the ‘face’ of our company, you will be presentable and friendly, with outstanding people’s skills and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
- Essentially, as a Front Desk Officer in Salpha Energy, your central goal is to provide our customers with outstanding service and support
- Greet guest and provide them with superb customer service
- Serve as the face of the company, offering friendly service to those entering the building or calling in on the phone
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages, and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor, organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies.
- Maintain records and files.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls.
- At least ND / HND qualification in any relevant field
- A minimum of 2 years of proven experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Suites
- Male candidates are preferred.
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]