Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Front Desk Officer responsible for all receptionist and clerical tasks at our main entrance.
- The Front Desk Officer will interface with visitors and be responsible for an excellentfirst-time impression with all our clients and visitors.
- Qualities such as professionalism,friendly nature,courteousness, and customer-oriented are key to excel in this role.
- You should be able to handle complaints and provide accurate information.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
- Receives and welcomes all guests to the office in a friendly and heartily way
- Ensures the front office reception is well organized
- Coordinates and schedules travel meetings and appointments for senior officials
- Monitors the wearing of the Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited badge by the employees
- Ensures regular cleaning of the office by the cleaners and proper maintenance of work environment
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date staff contact lists
- Receives shipments to the office & dispatches incoming mails to the contact points promptly
- Answers and directs phone calls to the respective staff in a friendly way
- Answers incoming enquiries by phone with a friendly tone and a right attitude
- Issues pass and signs in visitors to the office
- Directs visitors to the appropriate destination i.e. meeting/board room or a particular office room
- Discharges visitors who are leaving the office
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong record-keeping skills
- Proven office organizational and administrative skills
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.