The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 12 cinemas with over 45 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
We are a major brand in the strategic Lagos market, with our current Lekki location situated at the most popular shopping mall in the country with over 800 parking spaces, housing some of the most prestigious Nigerian and international retail brands. Genesis Cinemas Lagos was the first cinema in West Africa to show a 3D movie (Green Hornet) in February, 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk & Admin Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for greeting visitors and guests – direct them to the appropriate person and office
- Responsible for scheduling appointments and management of calendar coordination
- Responsible for the preparation of correspondence, andemail communications
- Responsible for all telephone and electrnic communications, that is, provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Manage all orders and maintains office supplies and record files
- Collects and reconciles reimbursement requests for payments.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Responsible for accepting and delivering letters and packages to appropriate personnel and department.
- Responsible for checking the facility and housekeepers to ensure the enviroment is clean and tidy at all times
- Perform other clericalduties such as filing, photocopying, etc.
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook)
- Responsible for providing answers to inquiries about organization as well as provision of information such as company’s address and directives on company’s location etc.
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Perform all other ad hoc tasks assigned by the line manager
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- B.Sc / HND in Business Administration, Secretarial, or any related / relevant field of study
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Desk Officer, Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Minimum of one yearexperienceas a Front Desk Officer orAdministrative Assistant in the hospitality industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Google Suite
- Multitasking and time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
- Exceptional problem resolution and decision making skills.
- Proactive: ability to thinks strategically and be creative in carrying out assigned task
- Professional Attitude and appearance
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g.printers, scanners).
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to responds promptly to shifts in direction, priorities and schedules.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Front Desk & Admin Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates who meets the requirements will be contacted
Application Deadline 11th February, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]