Swiss International D’Palms Airport Hotels – We offer first class services. The hotel has a unique architectural design and is located in an expansive area with a beautiful garden. It is perfectly poised in an ideal location next to the Lagos International Airport, where we welcome both business and leisure travellers. With its deluxe and state of the art facilities, you can work, relax, dine and unwind here.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a professional Food and Beverage Manager to be responsible for managing all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience.
- The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff and finance. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity.
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- First Degree qualification.
- Proven food and beverage management experience.
- 5 years and above in terms of experience.
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices.
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets.
- Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field.
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently.
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Food and Beverage Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be resident in and around Ajao Estate, Ikotun, Ejigbo, Isolo and Ikeja
Application Deadline 15th August, 2021.