Pagatech was founded in early 2009 with a vision to enable a cashless society and bank the unbanked in Africa. Our first product offering, Paga, is a direct to consumer mobile payments service. Paga is an innovative, open, secure, and interoperable mobile payments platform that allows any person who has a mobile phone to transact electronically
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Department: Office of CEO
Sector: Financial Services / FinTech
Reports to: Group CEO
Grade Level: Mid-level
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office of diverse people and programs.
- The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision-making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
- Ability to manage an administrative team and coach others important for success.
- Maintain executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences.
- Manage Leadership team cadence calendar and board cadence calendar.
- Make travel arrangements for Group CEO and Leadership team.
- Maintain filing of documents – communication (inbound, outbound), agreements, policies, etc. (online and offline).
- Maintain reference number log for outbound written communication.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events (offsite and onsite).
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications.
- Interact with external clients / visitors as may be required.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Give support to the leadership team.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external stakeholders.
- Handle correspondence directed to CEO and Leadership team.
- Maintain Group CEO’s information and documents.
- Maintain Board of Directors’ data and information and ensure up to date
- Manage OOTC’s float for expense and retirement.
- Work with other teams as may be required for project/event execution.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- 3+ years’ experience providing support at executive level.
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management.
- Support experience in a professional services, sales and marketing environment.
- Experience successfully creating and/or modifying processes.
- Knowledge of standard administrative practices and procedures.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC.
- Organisational and planning skills.
- Communication skills.
- Information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective at managing change in a fast-moving and constantly evolving business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high growth environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple projects successfully.
- Outstanding presentation skills and analytical ability.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
To support you at work we offer some fantastic perks:
- HMO for you, your spouse and up to 4 children.
- Equity Shares
- Airtime & Data Allowance
- Gym Allowance
- Professional Subscription Allowance
- Pension and other Benefits
Method of Application
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices.
Interested and qualified? Go to Pagatech Limited on paga.bamboohr.com to apply