Energy Talent Company is a talent accelerator that recruits, trains and outsources talents to solar companies.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Energy Talent Graduate Trainee Program 2022
Employment Type: Full-time
- Applications are currently open for the 9th Cohort of the Energy Talent Program. The Energy Talent Program is a 24-month career development and job-placement program that trains promising and talented graduates to build successful careers in the Nigerian Solar industry.
- The renewable energy space is a lucrative and fast-paced industry with different career paths but there is a large gap for skilled professionals, especially within Nigeria and Africa.
- We have recognized this skill gap in the RE workforce and we are set to use our technical resources and educational expertise to help you make a successful career in the Renewable Energy Industry.
When You Apply
- You take our 3-month intensive training program
- Upon completion, you will be hired as a full-time employee with a solar company
- We will continue to provide you with relevant skills, coaching and mentorship for the next 24 months.
- Graduates interested in building a career in the Solar Industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 30
- Completed NYSC.
- Three months of practice-based and field training
- Coaching and mentoring
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry for 2 years.
- Job placement with top solar companies after 3 months
- Expertly curated learning curriculum
- Accelerated career growth
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 13th January, 2022.