Lonadek Nigeria Limited is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Energy Lawyer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Lonadek Global Services is seeking the services of a well experienced Energy Lawyer. The preferred candidate must have considerable experience in providing value through:
- Local Content Compliance Consultancy
- Supporting the Company Secretary
- Oil & Gas Sector Management
- Writing World-Class Report and Publishing Insights on Newsletters
- Energy Law and Economics
- Energy Research, Training and Advocacy
Interested applicants MUST:
- Have Advanced Academic and Professional Exposure in Oil & Gas Management, Green Energy, Local Content Advisory, or Renewable Energy OR
- Be graduates from the Centre for Petroleum, Energy Economics, and Law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 12th January, 2021.