Lagos Building Investment Company Plc (LBIC) – Our client is in the Financial Industry and is partly owned by the Lagos State Government. Our client has been in existence for more than two decades. We are looking for smartand young people, who can key into the vision of the company, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent (DSA)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job owner will introduce the company products to potential customers and close sales. He/she will manage the collection of accrued revenue and outstanding debts from clients, customers, government agencies and tax collectors.
- He/she will be responsible for informing customers of their overdue bills and attempt to collect payment to mitigate company losses.
- The Direct Sales Agents (DSA’s) responsibilities also includes researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales.
- Assist in identifying viable marketing strategies
- Collect and remit revenue from designated points
- Complete account opening/revenue collection forms and submit them for processing
- Complete regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made
- Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and yearly sales target
- Reactivation of dormant accounts
- Relationship management
- Resolve customer queries, guide them, provide relevant information and escalate when need be.
- Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies.
- Contact leads and set up appointments to present company products
- Create mortgage and sell PPP projects
- Demonstrate product features to customers and deposit Mobilization
- Maintain customer payment records and reconcile daily collections
- OND / HND / B.SC in Accounting, Business Management, or a similar field with a minimum of 2: 2 or lower credit.
- 0-2 years’ experience.
- Basic PC knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of office and accounting software
- Knowledge of payment plans and accounting procedures.
- Patience and resilience.
- Strong time management skill.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Excellent negotiating skill
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good analytical skill
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]