First Electric Power and Automation Services Limited was founded in May 2019 in Lagos, Nigeria, with a vision to drive the wide adoption of sustainable energy solutions across Sub-Saharan Africa. Since its inception, it has quickly gained a reputation for delivering competitive solutions to customers by deploying state-of-the-art solutions at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are searching for a driven, detail-oriented Digital Marketing Executive to produce high-quality outputs for our business.
- Design posts, write and publish various types of marketing material for our company’s web pages, articles and social media posts.
- Creating marketing copies to promote our products and services, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
- The applicant should have experience with digital publishing, creating graphics including illustrations, layouts and photos. Generating traffic and leads for new business.
- Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
- You will reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and products.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create marketing copy to advertise our company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Coordinate with marketing/Sales team to illustrate articles
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates).
Requirements and Skills
- ND / Diploma or B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- 3 – 5 years experience.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Time-management skills
- Familiarity with SEO.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing, Graphic Designer, Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles and Design posts
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Net Salary: N100,000 Monthly
- Accommodation Allowance
- 13th Month
- HMO, Pension.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th May, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]