In the United Kingdom SkyNet Worldwide Express is headquartered close to Heathrow airport with established branch offices in the key cities of Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Manchester, Nottingham, Newcastle and Southampton.
- Website Design and Development – The digital marketer will be responsible to work on our website (functionality) working alongside web developers and web designers and coordinating the process.
- Content Strategy – Along with the design and functionality of our company website, he/she is also responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met.
- SEO and SEM – The digital marketer is responsible for ensuring that the website is easily found by the target audience. Optimising website structure and content for search engines (SEO) and/or the use of paid online advertising (SEM)
- E-Commerce –The digital marketer will be responsible for converting website visits into online sales. He/she make the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Social Networking – The digital marketer will also be responsible for managing the online presence and brand of the company. Social networking tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ allow businesses to engage with their consumers in real time and the digital marketer will often be responsible for this communication.
- Design and work on all aspects of our digital marketing activities including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Work with Team lead to develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Work on advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your Team Lead to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Work in a team to manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.