Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem. With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Delivery Experience Associate – Jumia
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Department: Services – Logistics
Job Type: Full Time
- As a delivery experience associate, you will manage the training, engagement and performance tracking of delivery associates (dispatch riders and drivers), to ensure great delivery satisfaction and experience of both customers and delivery associates.
- Conduct and Improve trainings with Delivery Associates (DAs).
- Evaluate the progress of DAs at an individual level.
- Ensure the implementation of tasks and projects defined by leads and department Head.
- Monitor driver-customer communication in line with customer Journey to ensure good customer experience.
- Work closely with hub managers and various department, as well as maintain best practices and procedures of the delivery experience team.
- Contribute in process and planning with a focus on DA needs and customer experience.
- Contribute to the engagement of the DA community and foster its sustenance.
- Monitor and track delivery experience related KPIs and Routines using Jumia backend tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- At least 3 years work experience.
- Great Attention to details: ability to maintain accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple and competing priorities.
- Good knowledge of the e-commerce industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft packages (Excel, Word & PowerPoint) and Google Docs
- Professionalism and deadline oriented
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply