Guaranty Trust Holding Company (Formerly Guaranty Trust Bank Plc) is a multinational financial institution that provides individuals, businesses, private and public institutions across Africa and the United Kingdom with a broad range of market-leading financial products and services. Headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria and with subsidiaries in Cote D’Ivoire, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda, Sierra Leone and the United Kingdom, the Bank currently employs over 12,000 professionals and has Total assets and Shareholders’ Funds of N4.057trillion and N661.1Billion respectively.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator – MS SQL / Oracle
Job Type: Full-time
- 5 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database Administration
- Experience installing, configuring and managing Oracle 12c and 19c environments.
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues
- Knowledge of query optimization
- Ability to provide proactive and reactive data management support
- Ability to implement release of database changes
- Experience in the implementation of database replication solutions
- Knowledge of users access permissions and privileges
- Proficient in MS SQL Server 2016 and above
- Proficient with Linux and Windows Operating System
- Good knowledge of database backup and recovery
- Knowledge of Oracle Golden gate or other popular databases will be an added advantage.
- Expert knowledge of Database Clustering, High Availability (Always ON) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MS SQL databases
- Experience with Oracle performance views, OEM, ASM, backup and recovery concepts (RMAN) and operating system concepts
- Knowledge of indexes, index management, and database statistics
- Strong knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration and database patching
- Ability to build database systems of high availability
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 28th February, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]