Customer Service Officer at LifeBank
LifeBank is a healthcare technology and logistics company that’s in the business of saving lives. We believe that no African should die from a shortage of essential medical products at the hospital level, and we are on a mission to solve this. LifeBank is currently working on the blood shortage problem in Nigeria by connecting hospitals to blood banks, and blood banks to donors. We do this by hosting blood drives and by delivering blood in less than 55 minutes, in a WHO and EU recommended cold-chain, to hospitals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
Job Type: Full-time
Reports to: CSA Supervisor
Function of the Role
- The customer service officer is the first line of contact for LifeBank customers. The role will handle incoming and outgoing calls, customer inquiries and provide appropriate solutions within specified time limits.
- Answer calls, messages and web chat enquiries from existing and prospective customers, partners and vendors
- Receive orders, place orders and schedule dispatch of orders accurately
- Escalate complex issues to customer service supervisors for proper resolution
- Maintain records of inquiries or complaints as well as logs of interaction with customers
- Go the extra mile to build and maintain positive trust-relationship with customers
- Provide customers with accurate product and service information
- Establish priorities and sequences for the processing and dispatching of customer requests and orders
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Mass communication or any related discipline.
- 1 – 2+ years in a customer service or similar role.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of customer service best practices and principles
- Excellent data entry and typing skills
- High proficiency in MS office suite
- Good stress and time management skills
- High levels of empathy.
- Superior listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Passion for people and health
- Highly organized and detailed
- Loves to socialize and engage
- Very tech savvy and knowledgeable of current trends
- Has high energy levels.
- Work in the office on a shift system.
N60,000 – N70,000 Monthly Gross.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply