Andela is a global talent accelerator that produces world-class remote developers and connects them with top employers. Andela finds the brightest young people in Africa and gives them the training and mentorship needed to thrive as full-time, remote developers for companies around the world. Customer and Partner Growth Marketing Manager
- Andela is looking for a Customer & Partnerships Growth Marketing Manager to join the Client Growth marketing team! As a key member of our Marketing organization, you’ll play an integral role in developing Andela’s Customer and Partnerships growth marketing strategy.
- As a T shaped marketer, you will be excited to develop campaigns and activities for our existing customers – owning the customer ABM program, putting customers at the centre of everything you do.
- You will also identify key strategic partner marketing opportunities within our ecosystem, discovering new growth levers that add value to existing customers.
- Hypothesize, launch and optimize customer marketing (ABM) campaigns within AMER
- Identify and experiment with initiatives that move the needle on our referral pirate metric for AMER
- Work hand-in-hand with our Client Partner team in order to be an customer ambassador and drive high-value-add initiatives
- Develop and run the Partner Marketing program in AMER, identifying new levers for growth within partner ecosystem
- Work closely with sales enablement to ensure Client Partners are bolstered with intelligence to drive growth and value to customer base
- 3+ years of growth marketing experience (retention/referral) in a fast-paced digital environment for a technical company (ideally SaaS), talent marketplace, or digital services space
- 2+ years experience developing partner marketing programs
- Growth mindset, with experience working in a culture of experimentation and data-driven marketing
- Proven track record of running customer marketing campaigns that drive revenue and enable “land and expand” sales targets
- Hands-on experience with marketo, salesforce and sales enablement tool sets.
- Data-driven mindset with the ability to measure leading and lagging metrics
- Ability to generate repeatable playbooks is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication with a tendency to over-document and over-communicate: we are fully remote, so this is very important!
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business and community initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
- Understand Marketing Operations and the marketing tech stack
In the first month:
- Be fully integrated and have a solid understanding of the Client Partner ecosystem
- Understand current company roadmap and strategy, and have a laser focus on moving the needle towards Customer Revenue, Retention and Referral OKR’s
- Build a pipeline of targets for the partner marketing programme and have started outreach
- Build a plan of activity that’s strategically aligned with the client function objectives
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid term Acquisition, Referral and Revenue OKR
- Ship your first Partner marketing campaigns
- Ship your ABM initiatives for customer marketing
- Be tightly aligned with the Client Partner function. Establishing a growth marketing & sales continuum
- Ship highly personalized automated email nurture campaign(s)
In the first six months:
- To have a clear customer attribution to ARR
- Start to see Referral growth loop experiments impacting CAC and ARR
- Established strategic partnerships with marketing partners and affiliates
- Launch Customer Advisory Board (AMER)
In the first year:
- Continuously strive to scale and improve our Customer Marketing initiatives and its processes, meeting the growing needs of the business and our customers
- Built a foundation for customer marketing and partnerships that can feed into new territory growth
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance (country-specific)
- 401k (US only)
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!