Continental Cook at Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel
Ibis Lagos Airport Hotel – “Some say you can’t put a price on comfort.” ibis hotels prove the contrary by offering their guests well-being at the best price. Fully-equipped rooms, innovative bedding and 24-hour reception services. Welcome to the world’s leading economy hotel brand.
Ibis is a brand of economy hotels focused on evolutive design with simple and flexible furniture and owned by Accor. Created in 1974, Ibis became Accor’s economy mega brand in 2011 with the launch of Ibis Styles and Ibis Budget. Ibis manages 1174 hotels in 67 countries (2018).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Continental Cook
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- We pride ourselves on the culinary creations served from our kitchen, and are looking for an experienced and passionate Cook to help support our team.
- The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience preparing Continental and Local cuisine, enjoys working in a busy restaurant environment and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively.
- If you have restaurant industry experience and a passion for food prep and strong customer service, please submit an application to us today.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Rotate stock items as per established procedures
- Restock kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Ensure that the food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at the end of your shift
- Collaborate with the Executive Chef and Cooks to prepare meals during our dining hours
- Maintain accurate food inventories
- Properly store food items at appropriate temperatures
- Secondary School Certificate
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling procedures
- Able to work as part of a team in a busy kitchen atmosphere.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Cook in the hotel industry
- Able to read and follow standardized recipes
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.