Jiji Cars45 is a part of Jiji, the leading online marketplace in Pan-African countries, with over 200 million users from offices in 10 countries. We work every day to make sure that people have a place for safe buying and selling cars. We constantly improve the quality of service, and we always help our customers to seal deals. That’s why now, to be of even more use, the company needs talented and motivated people.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consumer Financing and Partnerships Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate will lead consumer financing & financing partner relations lifecycle management for Jiji Cars45.
- Primary responsibilities include active business development and origination of consumer financing partnerships.
- The successful candidate will also manage partner accounts and build deep relationships with relevant contacts in order to access existing and new customer leads within a given geographic territory to ensure high financing transactions.
- He/she will create and execute workable strategies that will help to provide best-in-class services to strengthen our sales efforts and maximize profitable volume growth through consumer financing.
- The CFPM will be responsible for sourcing legal guaranteed financing pipeline, appropriate structuring of financing opportunities in accordance with the bank’s guidelines and fee/premium strategy, providing initial credit analysis for financing activities, and form processing.
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline (MBA preferred)
- Experience in Credit Analysis/Underwriting
- Project Management skills would be a plus
- Proven ability to develop financial models.
- 2 or more years in a Managerial Position
- Superior knowledge of Banking Operations and relevant banking experience
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th November, 2021.