Bee Network is renowned for its technological breakthrough which anyone with a mobile phone with internet access is able to mine cryptocurrency. In addition, we are now actively developing new functions for this app which feature social network and instant communication. Shortly after Bee Network was made available to the public, it has already been widely discussed, recording 1 million+ user registration from 200+ countries within shortly after its global launch. Bee Network is formed upon the philosophy that most of the vast majority can enjoy the improvement in living standard simply by having a mobile phone.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
What Will You Do
- Being able to build sustainable relationships with users and provide value-adding services to drive increased satisfaction
- Increasing users retention and growth by gathering local feedback and recommending further improvements
- Acting as a main point of contact for local users and resolving any user issues with complexity in any social media platforms
- Maintaining the service standard, setting procedures/rules and streamlining operations
- Communicating closely with internal departments to identify areas for improvements.
What we are expecting from you:
- Attentive to details, and manage tasks effectively and efficiently
- Enjoy managing both internal and external relationships
- Passionate about customer service and technology
- Actively listening and taking thoughtful actions
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Possesses 1-2 years of relevant customer service and/or sales experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
- Knowledge of using multiple social media platforms
- Highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
N55,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th Februray, 2021.