Regus is helping to change the way the World works by leading the Workplace revolution. We are the clear number one player in the rapidly growing, global flexible workplace market. We provide convenient, high-quality workplaces, for any period of time. We are the only provider with significant and growing national networks which provide an unrivalled global reach. We support our customers with the right workplace at the right price, in the right location, every time. We currently operate in over 100 countries, 900 cities and 3000 centres. We still think of ourselves as a high-growth start-up, just one that’s been around a while, indeed our Founder is still our CEO.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Community Associate
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Reference ID: 12607
- As a Community Associate, you’ll work closely with new and existing customers, solving problems for them and making sure they have everything they need.
A Typical Day at Regus
- You arrive 15 minutes before your centre opens to make sure everything is ready and check there’s nothing the cleaners have missed.
- Customers start coming in thick and fast. One asks you for a changed WiFi code. Another wants to know if his important package has arrived. A woman needs directions to her meeting room… and can you help her set up the projector and take an order for drinks?
- The mail arrives. You sort through it while dealing with a whole host of other customer requests, remembering to email the customer from earlier to let him know his package is waiting for him in his mailbox. And that’s lunch.
- Early afternoon, you sit down with the Community Manager to discuss the organisation of next week’s networking event. You plan and write the invites to customers, then create, print and put up posters on the noticeboards around the centre.
- The day is coming to a close. Time to gently ask the large group in meeting room 3 to start wrapping up. You direct them to the nice restaurant you know around the corner, so they can grab a bite and continue their discussion. Once the last person has left the building and everything’s nice and tidy, it’s time to head home.
We’re looking for someone who knows how to manage multiple tasks while providing customers with the best possible service. You also need to be:
- A good communicator, with the ability to build strong professional relationships and empathise with people’s needs
- Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
- Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
- Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages.
What We Offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
- A bright and inspiring work environment
- Training and development opportunities.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: unspecified