Prosperity Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited (PM Bank) is a Microfinance Bank incorporated in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission under the provisions of the Companies and Allied Matters Act CAP C20 LFN 2004, licensed to carry on the business of microfinance banking by the Central Bank of Nigeria. It is committed to the economic emancipation and empowerment of the economically active poor and low-income segment of the society. The bank has over the years supported numerous customers through the provision of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises credit facilities. Our products and services are unique and specifically designed to meet our Customers cutting across micro savings, micro loans, micro insurance, investments, capacity building and financial advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive cash deposits from customers
- Disburse cash to customers
- Implement cash at counter limit.
- Promptly replenish cash to sustain uninterrupted customer service
- Ensure daily balancing of cash transactions.
- Post all entries after due approval
- Exercise absolute care to prevent cash loss
- Show passion to customers through efficient services
- OND qualification with a minimum of 2 years relevant work experience.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]