BFree was founded by digital lending professionals that were deeply unsatisfied with the established debt recovery practices in Nigeria.
Debt recovery is a painful process for both companies and individuals with lots of negative user experience. We are here to revolutionize the process using an integrated, data-driven recollection approach to identify and recover funds from delinquent customers.
We are recruiting to fill:
Job Title: Call Center Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos State
Employment Type: Full-time
As a fast-growing loan collection agency, we are in need of a skilled and meticulous quality assurance manager who will perform a variety of duties that helps the call centre executives operate at optimal efficiency.
The quality assurance manager is to measure and gauge all the activities of the call centre executives. Monitor the phone calls and emails to verify that the CCE (Call Centre Executives) are working in accordance with the company rules and regulations. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced and fun work environment, Bfree is the place for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To participate in designing the call monitoring formats and suitable quality standards.
- To perform call monitoring and provide trend data to the company management.
- To provide actionable data to the various internal support groups as and when needed.
- To coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for the organization staff.
- To provide feedback to the team leaders and managers.
- To prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports and managing the staff reviews.
- To use quality monitoring data management system for compiling and tracking performances at the team and individual levels.
- To monitor emails of customer contacts.
- To participate in customer and client listening programs and identifies customer expectations and needs.
Skills and Specifications
- 2 – 3 year’ work experience at a major customer service or call centre.
- Internet technology and should be familiar with cable modem technology.
- Should have strong knowledge of customer care and call centre processes and techniques.
- Should have demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
- Should be dedicated to providing exceptional service to the company.
- Should have a meticulous and an analytical approach to life.
- Should have excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Should have intermediate knowledge/expertise with PC hardware and software (Word and Excel).
Qualification: HND / First Degree
Remuneration is very attractive with HMO and pensions.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Quality Assurance Manager as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th October, 2020