Lily Hospitals Limited is one of Nigeria’s growing networks of private healthcare institutions with an outstanding reputation for delivering excellent clinical services. Since our inception under current management in 1998, we have remained at the forefront of providing and delivering quality patient-centered, responsive and technology-driven care across various locations in Nigeria to both citizens and foreign nationals.
We offer a wide range of integrated health services which include: IVF, ophthalmology, radio-diagnostics, laboratory, pre-medical and hyperbaric services, neonatology, ICU care, minimal access procedures and other general medical and surgical services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Officer
- A Call Center Officer handles inbound and outbound calls, respond to inquiries, manage complaints, troubleshoot significant customer service problems, and provides general information.
- You will be a member of the primary contact team for patients interested in the products we offer and will be responsible for assisting them in completing purchases online and over the phone.
- You will also inform customers of the product terms and features and project a professional company image through voice and online interactions.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
The key result areas of this role are:
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives using available resources and applicable software
- Identify and escalate issues to supervisors
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way, complete call logs and reports and Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Provide product and service information to customers
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Seize opportunities to upsell products and services when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Other duties as assigned.
- HND / B.Sc in Mass Communication, English Language, Linguistics and other related Social Sciences.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a call center environment.
- Previous experience in a customer support role.
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Excellent data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situation appropriately.
- Superior active listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 22nd October, 2021.