Jiji.ng is fast-growing Nigerian free online classifieds with advanced security system.We provide a simple hassle-free solution to sell and buy almost anything.
Call Center Executive – Ghanian Speaking
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Jiji is the best place to sell anything to real people. It is the biggest free online classified with an advanced security system. We provide a simple hassle-free solution to sell and buy almost anything.
About the Job
We are currently expanding and we need competent Ghanian Speaking – Call Centre Executive.
Your role is to help our customers and vendors have an easy and enjoyable experience with services. We believe that a positive customer and vendor experience impacts overall growth so you will have the complete responsibility to ensure that this is achieved.
- Utilize the sales and customer experience processes and strategies used in our Call centre to improve sales
- Delivering an efficient responses through scripts, templates to all inquiries and general calls (both outbound and inbound)
- Escalating customer, client and vendor feedback and IT issues to help improve our product service offering
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the online, ecommerce and classifieds sector through research, market studies etc
- You will be responsible to maintain quality assurance standards in all calls
- Disciplined use of CRM system, forecasting and analyzing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to management and keeping to targets
- Selling the Jiji services to clients and surpassing daily call targets
- Meeting with set KPIs and KRAs in your job
- Ability to speak the Ghanian language is a must have
- Passionate about Telesales, customer service and sales
- Minimum of six months experience preferably in the online, ecommerce and classifieds sector.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks at any given time.
- Detail oriented, excellent collaborator and Team Player
- Aptitude in problem solving
Benefits and Perks
- A steep learning curve in an innovative industry with plenty of responsibility
- Regular get-togethers, team building events, and TGIF
- Great work environment and fun loving with co-workers
- Access to employee loans
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]