Promasidor was founded in 1979 by Robert Rose, who left the United Kingdom in 1957 for Zimbabwe to pursue his African dream. As Chairman of Allied Lyons Africa for over 20 years, he travelled extensively across Africa and gained a unique and thorough knowledge of the food industry throughout the continent.
Business Process Analyst
About the Job
The main objective of this role is to conduct analysis, design, modelling, evaluation and improvement of Promasidor Groups’ business processes and applications.
RESPONSIBILITIES & KEY ACTIVITIES
Business Process Analysis:
- Drive the analysis, design and modelling of business processes by conducting user interview/meetings and documenting the current and future state of business process via appropriate tools (drawings, texts as well as presentations).
- Evaluate efficiency, propose and implement approved business process improvements.
- Select, define and maintain the Promasidor group standards with regards to BPM.
- Carry out functional analysis and translate this into applications functionality, including data requirements, BPM systems/ applications configuration etc.
- Create and maintain uptodate Information Systems’ User Accounts, Roles, Access rights, Configuration/Settings/Parameters, Reference data, ensuring that relevant validation and approval procedures are followed.
- Validate any change to BPM applications (for problem fixing, change requests reasons or upgrades) and get appropriate signoff before the change is put in use in the “LIVE” environment.
- Responsible for all phases of the User Acceptance Testing process and QA as it relates to BPM configurations.
Training and Communication:
- Train new users on how to perform their roles as it relates to BPM applications.
- Identify changes which are affecting the work of various groups of users and train these users on the changes.