The Murtala Muhammed Foundation (MMF) is a not-for profit organization founded with the mission of improving the living conditions of Africans by implementing projects contributing to the reduction of poverty, empowerment of women, elimination of conflict, development of rural-communities, and promotion of self-reliance and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager, MedAssist
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Head Resource Mobilization / Head of Operations
- The responsibilities of the Business Manager, MedAssist is to manage and coordinate the people, process, product and innovation of the MedAssist Program.
- The candidate is to drive the entirety of the MedAssist initiative, handling it as business enterprise/profit venture, overseeing activities of all medical practitioners and doctors (Full time & Volunteers) on the MedAssist telemedicine program, while ensuring compassionate, effective and efficient delivery of high quality service to all stakeholders.
Sales / Business Development:
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of set goals.
- Seek and drive funding strategies, new business opportunities and marketing initiatives, contact potential clients for MedAssist.
- Build expansion plan, strategy and design for the MedAssist Initiative.
- Research the market trends to identify the customer demand for MedAssist product.
- Support management in contract development, customer negotiations and product enhancements.
- Coordinate with management to review and improve current relevant business development activities.
- Set and exceed yearly and monthly sales target for MedAssist.
- Continuous work with management on the strategy and expansion of MedAssist.
- Overall Coordination, supervision management of MedAssist.
Operations / Administration:
- Establish and manage daily activities of clinical team members and operations that support and implements the MedAssist Initiative.
- Establish monthly deliverables and work schedules with the call centre supervisor and the clinical team.
- Comprehensive understanding of the process workflow, scripts and standard operating procedure (SOP) and also ensure compliance by all medical practitioners as well as train them on it.
- Responsible for the development and continuous training of the clinical team on the program.
- Monitor daily performance of clinical team members to ensure duties are completed accurately, efficiently and timely.
- Evaluate performance of clinical team members and conduct verbal and written performance evaluations at least weekly in the first month and discretionary moving forward.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Manage procurement, logistics, workflow management and propose solution to improve procedures
- Ensure clinical policies and procedures comply with current state and federal regulation and also create processes on how the team can be coordinated and the project executed successfully.
- Monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess agent’s demeanour, customer service performance, and conformity to training manuals and procedures.
- Regular review of script for the medical practitioners on the system in line with stipulated medical protocol as they emerge.
- In charge of recruitment and onboarding of new volunteers and clinical team members
- Any other assigned task.
Job Qualifications / Skills
- Masters in Business Management or an MBA, Information Technology & Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Medical MBA or any related course
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a Business Manager in a startup or similar position
- Experience in TeleMedicine / Call centre or customer care will be a plus
- Good Administrative, planning and presentation skills
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills
- Fluency in a language.
- Proven and quantifiable experience in business growth and development, business acumen, marketing and sales experience
- I.T Savvy and ability to understand technology and work with different software
- Initiative and negotiation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.