Ibis is an international hotel company, owned by a holding company of hotels AccorHotels approximately three times the size, that is listed on the Paris Stock Exchange and was founded in 1967. The ibis opened its founding hotel in 1974 and in January 2014 the company opened the 1,000th example in Surabaya, Indonesia. Around 400 ibis Hotels are throughout France and most of the remainder are elsewhere in Europe. The hotels are generally close to city centres, airports or railway stations and offer low rates compared to many global hotel groups of comparable size.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager
[sc name=”ads” ]
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- Collaborate with Country Sales Manager in the planning and development of sales strategies, as well as in setting sales goals and standards.
- To negotiate contracts with clients and to ensure that all necessary paperwork (e.g. credit agreements, etc.) is in place prior to clients’ placing business
- To assist the Director of Sales & Marketing in managing and coordinating all efforts of the Sales & Marketing operations, to ensure efficient, prompt, courteous, consistent quality and proactive service for all hotel guests
- Be aware of local market competition, to monitor trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented in the hotel
- To be fully aware of the hotel’s major corporate clients and high-profile individual guests, current VIP guests, hotel promotions and room rates
- To maintain and exceed the hotel’s revenue goals within the allocated market segments
- To maintain confidentiality of the information directly related to the hotel’s activities and to not divulge such information outside the hotel.
- To maintain an efficient sales office procedure and to insure the regular maintenance of an accurate and updated accounts/contacts database and follow – up procedures
- Ensure contact is maintained with clients to create a good work relationship that supports sales as well as increases customer base
- Responsible for developing strategies and suggesting changes which will help bring about more profit and improved sales
Qualifications & Requirements
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other related fields
- Problem solving, communication skills as to relating with clients and colleagues
- Proficient in the use of Opera & other related software for effective marketing communications and operations
- Preferably Female for gender balance
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in similar role, hotel experience will be a plus
- Sound knowledge of digital and traditional marketing strategies and operations
[sc name=”ads” ]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st July, 2021.