Airtel Nigeria is currently recruiting to fill the below job position:
Position Title: Capacity Planning Engineer
Description and job Requirements:
- Incumbent will be responsible for providing designsg and monitoring UTRAN interfaces based on traffic forecast.
- He or She will minimize HR utilization.
- Candidate should have a bachelors degree in Computer or Telecommunication Engineering
- The right candidate is expected to have up to 5 years experience in GSM Radio Engineering
- Candidate is expected to have knowledge in Performance Management and Dimensioning tools
- Candidate will ensure the utilization of 3G and LTE Capabilities
- Candidate will liase with core Network and Transport Engineering to ensure end to end capacity planning
- Incumbent will prepare plans for special cases and sudden spike in traffic
- Candidate is to ensure selected UTRAN solution is capacity future – proof.
Method of application
Candidates interested and qualified for this job position, should follow the link below to apply via LinkedIn:
Click here to apply
Closing date October 18, 2017.
Related jobs: MasterCard job opportunity for Remittance Sales Officer