Coleman Cables and Wires is committed to manufacturing consistent quality wires and cables that meet and exceed our customers’ expectations. We ensure continual improvement of our processes and services delivery through staff development, motivation and creation of a conducive work environment towards achieving utmost customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Admin Manager
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
- To offer administrative supports to ensure efficient operation of the office.
Key Result Areas
- Contact all vendors for availability, prices, and time delivery
- Liaise with the audit department for price verification and approval
- Prepare LPO of agreed and approved price.
Importation and Procurement:
- Raise Proforma Invoice based on the MD’s instructions
- Draft commitment and authorization letter for raw materials
- Generate SONCAP pin
- Printing out final duty assessment for the MD and ED’s approval
- Paying of duty payment at the bank (raw materials)
- Following up on the clearing agent on shipment delivery.
- Submission of ECDs to the bank.
- Following up with the bank for PAAR documents (raw materials)
- Assigning shipments to the clearing agent as approved by management (raw materials)
- Submitting of shipping documents to the clearing agents
- Following up with the clearing agents on duty assessment
- Entry of shipping information of raw materials into the ERP.
Renewal of Certificates:
- Renewal of company’s certificates based on the line manager’s directive.
Any Other Duties:
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Secretarial Studies, Office Administration or related areas
- Minimum of 2 years experience in in similar role preferably in the manufacturing or electric industry is an added advantage
- Proven good organization skills
- Tech Savvy i.e., Microsoft Office ERP,
- Administrative Skills Travel booking
- Time Management
- Office Administration.
- Effective communication Analytical thinking
- Clerical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Professional discretion
- Good judgement and Empathy
- Problem-solving skills.
- Result oriented
- Effective communication
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th February, 2022.