Island Shoreline is an indigenous real estate startup based in Victoria Island, Lagos. We help our clients, both corporate and individuals secure choicest properties in Nigeria and ensure they get good deals whilst doing so. The company is headed by a leadership team of credible professionals with years of experience in real estate. The working environment provides staff the opportunity of both earning and learning.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant (Intern)
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
Job Type: Internship
- The Administrative Assistant (Intern) shall be mainly focused on carrying out administrative duties including but not limited to, preparation of letters and proposals, managing email correspondences, attending to customer service issues, documentation, and filing.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Managing contact list for clients and prospective clients
- Coordinate and report team sales activities
- Relating client feedbacks and needs to the managing director, towards the improvement of services
- Execution of client feedback surveys
- Creating marketing content
- Participating in email marketing, and social media promotion activities whenever required to do so.
- Attending to inquiries and responding to complaints on behalf of the organizations.
- Preparing and filing documents on behalf of the organization
- B.Sc or its equivalent (or related disciplines) from a recognized institution.
- Interest in building a career in real estate
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, and data processing tools are necessary
- Understanding of social media usage for campaigns shall be an added advantage
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
- Excellent verbal and communication in the English Language.
- Prior experience in corporate roles shall be an added advantage
- Hands-on experience using office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners is desirable
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
[sc name=”ads” ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th July, 2021.