Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs).
[sc name=”ads” ]
- Coordinate the day-to-day general administrative duties
- Ensure to drive the administrative processes across the organization
- Supervision of Administrative Store and internal requisition processes
- Responsible for organizational asset management
- Responsible for Procurement, Vendor Record and Relationship Management
- Responsible for the organization’s Facility Management including retail outlets
- Responsible for Security Management
- Responsible for the Management of Government and other non-business
- Responsible for utility bills payment and other administrative expenses
- Ensure set up of new retail outlets and its fixtures and fitting
- Responsible for fleet management and Vehicle maintenance
- Budget Preparation and Monitoring
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- First degree from a reputable higher institution
- Minimum of 8 years’ hands-on administrative experience in Retail/ FMCG
- Strong Microsoft Office applications skill
- Should be proactive, self-motivated, driven and result-oriented
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to multitask and pay attention to detail
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.