Glover Retail is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Location: ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To establish a professional brand, consistent image and stellar reputations for the Company with the customers.
- Responsible for solving any sort of complaints that may arise in the course of business operations.
- Maintain schedules and deadlines.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Allocate responsibilities to new employees and create office space for them.
- Ensures smooth and adequate flow of information within the organization to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in Budget preparation.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials paying full attention to budgetary constraints.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondences.
- Managing databases and filing systems for proper recording, documentation and safekeeping of files and records.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems to make work easier.
- Liaising with staff, vendors, suppliers and clients for smooth operation of processes and sterling service delivery.
- Collating and filing expenses incurred in the operation of business.
- Oversee facilities management, maintenance activities and trade persons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.).
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organizing meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the manager/executive.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Any other assignment as assigned by the Management.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 2 years work experience.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a recent copy of their CV with current photographs to: email@example.com using “Admin Assistant” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who live around and close to the Island should apply
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]