Smile 360 Dental Specialists – We are the leading dental clinic in Nigeria based on our customer’s satisfaction and awards won. Amongst many others, we are the “Winner of the Best Dental Service Provider of the year 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2021 consecutively, by the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award”. We are also the first and only clinic with Orthodontics, Dento-facial Orthopaedics, and pediatric dentistry. Our other services include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Implant Dentistry Endodontic, Family dentistry, and Periodontics.
Our practice is extremely customer-friendly, ensuring that every visit is stress-free, memorable, fun, and worthwhile. We are passionate about oral health, giving superior customer interaction, and first-class standard services that you would expect in London or Dubai. With proficient and tested professionals committed to making every visit to our world-class luxurious facility seamless and enjoyable at every level.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- HMO Invoices checked for accuracy of billings and procedures.
- HMO Invoices pre-authorization confirmations.
- Posting invoices to Quickbooks-HMO.
- Compilation and verification of HMO bills.
- Filing of vouchers and bills
- HMO Receivables update
- Confirming that all HMO patients seen for the day have invoices raised and signed.
- Ensuring corporate clients have referral letters
- Daily billing bottlenecks report.
- Verification of EOD reports to Dolphin and Appointment schedule- HMO.
- Daily remittance with Checkout Team
- Posting invoices and receipts- Private Patients
- Verification of POS payments
- Verification of Transfers.
Posting daily transactions:
- Post invoices daily
- Post bank transactions daily
- Accrue recurring invoices
- Amortise prepayments
Monthly Bank Reconciliation:
- Post bank charges
- Reconcile GL transactions with bank statements
- Ensure all banks are reconciled.
Preparation of monthly commission:
- Collate production for month
- Ascertain the collection from the production
- Prepare the commission schedule using the commission template
Other Finance Functions:
- Perform all other functions as may be directed by the Finance Coordinator/Financial Controller
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics with at least 3 years work experience.
- ICAN/ACCA Certification will be an added advantage.
N150,000 – N250,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 20th January, 2022.