Oaklands and Johnson Limited, a world-class Advertising and Experiential marketing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant Intern / NYSC
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Provide support and manage day to day operations of the accounting department
- Processing transactions and updating ledgers.
- Assisting with audits and resolving discrepancies.
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts.
- Bookkeeping, recording and prepare journal entries.
- Performing basic office tasks such as filing and data entries.
- B.Sc, HND, OND
- Good working knowledge of accounting softwares.
- Interested candidates must reside within Ojodu, Ogba, Ikeja axis
- Accounting/ Finance background.
- Good understanding of accounting principles.
30,000 – 40,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th January, 2021.