Nondera Energy Services is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that provides telecommunications, engineering, procurement and technical assistance and drilling services to clients in the energy sector. Our innovative solutions enhance exploration, production, refining, transportation and marketing activities in the oil and gas industry. We maintain a sustainable competitive advantage in the industry, strategically positioning us to achieve our vision “to be the leading provider of integrated energy solutions in Africa”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Trainee
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Assisting in analysingMechanical/HVAC maintenance activities and equipment performance from technical and economic perspective on client sites.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Submitting to all forms of evaluation during the traineeship.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Completing all tasks set by the technical manager and assisting wherever possible.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing technologies, strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Conducting research and collating technical data.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the technical manager or COO.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Relevant Degree in Engineering- Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Petroleum or Chemical prefered.
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Strong analytical and thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and quick learning.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Engineering Trainee” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.