Arthur Jarvis University is a private University located in Akpabuyo, 13km from Calabar, Cross River State.
Federal Government of Nigeria has granted the University license to commence academic activities and run the following programmes.
- Candidate should possess a Masters degree in Architecture from a recognised University with nine (9) years working experience three (3) of which must be in a tertiary institution.
- Registration with a recognized professional body is mandatory.
- Candidate should possess a good honours degree in Engineering from a recognised University and have nine ( 9 ) years post-qualification experience.
- Registration with a recognised professional body is mandatory.
Chief Security Officer
Candidate should possess a good honours degree from a recognised University and should have at least twelve ( 12 ) years cognate experience.
Security Officer II
Candidate should possess five credits at O level and should have at least eight ( 8 ) years cognate experience.
Principal Medical Officer
- Candidate should possess MBBS from a recognised university plus nine (9) years post-housemanship experience.
- Candidate should also have postgraduate training in relevant field.
- Evidence of registration with Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria is required
Senior Medical Officer
- Candidate should possess an MBBS plus three (3) years post- housemanship experience
- Evidence of registration with Medical & Dental Council of Nigeria is required.
Candidate should, possess a B.Pharm or B. Sc Pharmacy degree from a recognised university with three (3) years experience and be registered with a recognized professional body.
Senior Nursing Officer
Candidate should possess either NRCN and NRM certificates with six (6) years post-registration experience or a Bachelor of Nursing degree with three years’ post-qualification experience.
Nursing Officer 1
Candidate should possess either NRCN and NRM certificates with four (4) years post-registration experience.
Candidate should possess NRCN or NRM certificates.
Principal Information/Public Relations Officer
Candidate should possess a B.A in either Mass Communication or Public Relations from a recognised University with at least nine (9) years cognate experience and be registered with a recognized professional body.
Candidate should have any of the following:B.Eng./B. Tech. (Computer, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, B.Sc. Computer Science, B.Sc. Telecommunicationsa/ Physics/ Electronics and HND Electrical Electronics/ Computer Science. CCNA, MCSE/RHCT/MCP certifications would be an added advantage.
IT Technician (LAN/Wireles Operator/ Data/Network Security Supervisor)
- Candidate should have either OND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Science/ Telecommunication Science with a minimum of 2 years of working experience in computer networking installations.
- Candidates should have good communication skills with at least one year experience in Internet Service Provider (ISP)/ Cyber-café operation.
Candidate should possess B.Sc./ HND from a recognized institution in relevant field with at least 6 years of relevant post-qualification work experience.
- Candidate should possess either a B.Sc. or HND in a relevant discipline from a recognized Institution and should have at least three years cognate experience.
- Registration with recognised discipline is mandatory.
Candidate should possess O Level Certificates with credit in relevant subjects.
Candidate should possess a good honours degree and must have requisite experience in sports administration and sports groundsmanship with a least 8 years of experience after graduation.
How to apply
Candidates should then Print out Six (6) copies of the following:
Signed word-processed application.
Print out of online application
Copies of credentials as listed in the application print out.
The print outs listed ‘a’ to ‘c’ above should be submitted.
Candidates are to ensure that information provided on the platform should, among other information, include the following
Place and Date of Birth
State of Origin & Local Government Area
Permanent Home Address
Present Postal Address/GSM Numbers/e-mail Address;
Number and Ages of Children
Educational Institutions Attended with Dates
Academic Qualifications Obtained with Dates
Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates
Working Experience including full details of posts held
Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and immediate community where applicable
List of Publications where applicable
Extra Curricular Activities
Position applied for
Names and contact details of three(3) Referees.
Submissions should be made in an envelope which should have the position applied for clearly indicated on its left-hand corner.
Candidates should request their Referees to send reports directly under confidential cover to the Registrar.
Arthur Jarvis University,
Cross River State,
Interested and qualified? Go to Arthur Jarvis University career website on apply.aju.edu.ng to apply