Work Place Centre Limited is a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos State
The Food and Beverage Manager is responsible for the back and front end of all outlets. The manager coordinates overall operations and ensures that the outlets are working efficiently and effectively. They serve as the interface between the outlets and other departments i.e. bakery, logistics, operations
- The Key objectives of the Food and Beverage Manager position include:
- Monitoring and training staff to ensure uniformity in service and presentation across all outlets
- Ensure company is represented correctly and standards are upheld
- Supervising Coordination of daily front and backend operations of all outlets.
A. Staff Coordination
- Recruiting and training outlet staff
- Establish outlet employees KPIs, schedules and policies
- Ensure staff comply to all health and safety regulations
- Manage all Food and beverage operations to the highest standards
- Design menus with the Creative Director and ensure all outlets are in-line with these menus
- Create reports regarding sales and productivity and give recommendations accordingly.
- Coordinate supplies ordering and delivery for store operations Conduct store visits to check on operations and compliance
- Identify customer’s needs and respond proactively to concerns
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Work Phone with Internet
- Restaurant management software
Key Skills and Experience
- Leadership skills Coordinated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Internal motivation
- Attention to detail
- Ability to implement feedback
- Ability to take initiative
- Basic Finance Knowledge
Key Performance Indicators
- Restaurant staff performance
- Restaurant outlet maintenance
- Stock availability at outlets
- Consumer Feedback
Experience working at a similar establishment
- Degree in Business admin or Hospitality related fields
- Management and Financial management skills
- Restaurant/Service industry formal training
- Functional reports to: Head of Operations
- Supervisees: All store front-end staff, Maestros
The Organization has created a friendly work environment were employees have the opportunity to grow. We believe employee wellbeing is the first step towards consumer satisfaction and we are dedicated to providing a sense of security and satisfaction for all employees.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.