The Imo State Government invites applications for the position below in one of its Schools of Nursing within the state:
Job Title: Head, School of Health
- The Head, School of Health will provide quality leadership, academic and administrative directives to the entire school of Health Technology. Consequently he/she will create a safe and conducive learning environment and sets performance goals for both students and lecturers.
- He/She will be accountable for the overall professional responsibility for the development and delivery of the vision, values, objectives and strategies of the institution.
- He/She will be entrusted with the responsibility of ensuring the delivery of high-quality students by keeping abreast of changing standards in the industry.
- Compliance with ethical and regulatory principles of Health Technology Management
- Continuous monitoring, evaluation and assessment of programmes and students.
- Continuous improvement in course design, development, teaching and Health Technology practice
- Continuous maintenance of current knowledge and skills in Health technology management theory and practice based on the best evidence available.
- Ensure the accreditation of all courses offered by the institution
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in relevant health sciences.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the same capacity or in the management team.
- A good knowledge of the University system
- Knowledge of regulatory imperatives both in the educational system and the health sector
- Knowledge of how to apply information and knowledge to support decisions Knowledge of how to transform strategies into concrete actions
- Advanced knowledge of and understanding of contemporary practices in the higher institution and health sectors
- Experience in Health Management and training in a higher Institution
- Knowledge of course design, development, teaching and Health technology principles and practices.
This opportunity provides competitive compensation for interested candidates with the right skill set, experience and qualification.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and other relevant documents (Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Please ensure your CV has your skills, experience and qualification.
Application Deadline: 15th July, 2021.