Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) – At its coming into being in 1891, Nigeria Customs Service was saddled with the responsibilities of revenue collection, accounting for same and anti-smuggling activities.
Customs Superintendent, ASC II (Quantity Surveying)
Category: Customs Superintendent Cadre ASC II (CONSOL 08)
- Perform quantity surveying tasks in any capacity required by the Nigeria Customs Service.
- Tthe applicant must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND or equivalent in Quantity Surveying from a recognized institution as well as an NYSC Discharge or Exemption certificate.
In addition to the specific requirement candidate must be:
- Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.89 metres
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Service.
- Not be suffering from any physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not be found guilty of any criminal offence
- Be computer literate
- Must not be above 30 years old
- Have a certificate of state of origin signed by Chairman / Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison Officers will not be accepted.
- A guaranteed job security associated with working for the Federal Government as well as the possibility of growth as a reward for hard work.
Method of Application
- Candidates will be assessed and recruited (if successful) strictly based on Certificate(s) presented during the process. Any false declaration will lead to automatic disqualification and prosecution. Furthermore, no case of upgrading will be entertained before or after the recruitment.
- Please note that you can only apply for one position. Any other Application will replace the previous one.
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Customs Service (NCS) on customs.zohorecruit.com to apply