Bureau of Public Procurement – The Public Procurement Act 2007 established the Bureau of Public Procurement as the regulatory authority responsible for the monitoring and oversight of public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
List of Shortlisted Candidates For the Year 2021 Second Batch Conversion / Induction (Foundation) Training Course
The Bureau hereby publishes the shortlisted candidates for the Year 2021 Second Batch Conversion / Induction (Foundation) Training Course into the Procurement Cadre scheduled to hold at the Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) from Sunday, 28th November – Saturday, 18th December, 2021, at No. 1 Nitel Road Cappa Bus Stop, Agege Motor Road, Oshodi, Lagos (near FIIRO). All candidates are expected to:
- Visit the BPP’s Website: www.bpp.gov.ng for the approved list of shortlisted candidates;
- Download and complete the Documentation / Accreditation Form from the Bureau’s website: www.bpp.gov.ng;
- Submit a scanned completed Form via email address: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday, 25th November, 2021.
- Present yourself for verification along with a printed copy of the completed Form and photocopies of credentials, commencing on Sunday, 28th November, 2021, at 3pm and closes on Tuesday, 30th November, 2021, by 5.00pm at the venue of the training;
- Be seated by 9am for the Opening Ceremony at the Lagos Hall, DBI, on Monday, November 29, 2021.
Please, Note the following:
- Orientation and lectures commences after the Opening Ceremony on Monday, 29th November, 2021;
- Attendance is hundred (100%), without which, no candidate would be allowed to sit for the examination;
- A candidate is only allowed a maximum of Three (3) attempts and if unsuccessful, must not be re-nominated again and as well, must be taken away from performing any procurement functions;
- The examination date is Saturday, 18th December, 2021;
- Come to the training with a Personal Computers (PC);
- Present a Medical Fitness Certificate from a recognised Government Tertiary Health as at 25th November, 2021.
- The Bureau reserves the right, prior or post the training to withdraw or cancel the eligibility and attendance of any candidate found to have misrepresented information without incurring any liability.
- The Bureau does not charge any fee for this training;
- The cost of stay is the full responsibility of your Agencies and the Bureau is absorbed from any liability;
- Can reside at Digital Bridge Institute (DBI) at No. 1 Nitel Road Cappa Bus Stop, Agege Motor Road, Oshodi, Lagos (near FIIRO) except otherwise;
- Qualified candidates, whose names did not appear on this list would be given priority in the 2022 1st Batch and would not need to re-submit a new nomination request.
For further enquiry on accommodation, call any of these numbers: 08177777602, 08177777603, 08177777604 and 08033211344.