Study Overseas Hub – Established in December 2020 as an effort to ensure that prospective students from all over the world have access to high-quality education from reputable global Universities. At Study Overseas Hub, we believe education is a fundamental right and everyone should have access to qualitative education. This enables students to realize their dream of earning a degree from one of the world’s top universities.
Study Overseas Hub is based in Nigeria and operates internationally, focusing on studies overseas. We offer over 5.000 programs and specializations for students across the globe in both undergraduate and graduate schools. We also provide internship and job opportunities to students after they complete their studies. At Study Overseas Hub we work every day to help students decide on what is best for their future, academically and socially. At Study Overseas Hub, we work in the best interest of both students and our partner Universities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Educational Agent
Location: Life Camp, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responding to potential students’ inquiries by giving information about the programs available at the university as well as the appropriate entry requirements.
- Counsel and support students throughout the application process, aiding in the preparation/submission of required documents and information.
- Provide accurate and honest information to prospective students.
- Collaborate with schools and universities.
- Research data on studies conducted in the countries we serve.
- Spread the word about partner universities and programs of study.
- Booking and reserving airline tickets.
- Providing any type of support or help that will improve a student’s travel experience.
- Participate in the study arrangement and student enrolling procedures.
- Providing visa assistance and travel advisory services to students.
- Attend educational fairs, seminars, and school events.
- Ensure that students receive accurate information about living in their preferred country, the local environment, tuition fees, living and accommodation options.
- No experience required (A 1-month certification will suffice)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with Microsoft office
- Honest and accurate in communicating information about the University to the Student and vice versa.
- Fairness and integrity at all times.
- Must have a PC with a good internet connection
- Must be computer literate
- A year of experience working as a travel agent or study agent.
- Fluency in a foreign language
- Certification with the British council, ICEF or EAT.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.