Wifiber is one of the best Internet Service Providerin Nigeria. We provide reliable, superfast and truly unlimited internet connection to our customers. Choice2mobile Technology Limited is an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with a collection of amazing people striving to deliver exceptional service, anytime, anywhere. Choice2Mobile Technology Limited through our brand name Wifiber deploys super-fast world-class fiber broadband infrastructure. We launch our customers and clients into the Information Age and put a world of knowledge and entertainment at their fingertips.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative (Entry Level / NYSC)
Employment Type: Full-time (Entry Level / NYSC)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver prompt and specialised solutions for customer inquiries via phone, email, on-line chat and one-one communication etc.
- Manage large amounts of incoming phone calls
- Generate sales leads
- Handle dissatisfied customers in a polite and professional fashion.
- Track and follow-up all customer requests in a timely manner.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain documentation of customer inquiries and responses for future reference.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to realise customers’ satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Direct or route customer calls to appropriate personnel for assistance, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits follow up to ensure resolution..
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Possess minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience, corps members in need of a place of primary assignment are eligible to apply.
- Flexibility to work multiple shifts, including night shifts and during the weekends or holidays
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Must have Customer Relation skills and customer satisfaction orientation.
- Must be willing to take part in required initial training, and willingness to learn
- Basic understanding of office and computer systems/software
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision, whilst being team oriented, hardworking and innovative.
[sc name=”ads-2″ ][/sc]
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th January, 2022.
[sc name=”telegram” ][/sc]