People Performance Improvement Solutions Limited (PPIS Consulting) is an indigenous company registered by the Corporate Affairs Commission. Our clients range from startups to small businesses, large corporations and individuals that wish to enter the Nigerian market.
Our role as consultants is to provide support to our clients on strategy development, talent acquisition, strategy execution and organisational performance. PPIS Consulting prides itself on quality, which ensures that all our clients enjoy consistently high standards.
Our people have a proven track record as seasoned consultants providing flexible, practical and tailor-made solutions on HR-related services across industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Customer Service / Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: The Chief Operating Officer
Purpose of the Job
- To interface with the Customers at the Point of Sale and through the Website / Social Media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help ensure a good customer experience through quality service
- Sell the Company’s products
- Handle structured communications with customers.
- Handle product communications/promo to customer
- Coordinate delivery of products to customers
- Recommend the Company’s products to Customers
- Collect money from Customers
- Serve as a Community Engagement Officer for Company’s Social Media platforms
- Must be a type and outgoing type A personality with temperament and experience to be a good Team member. Must be able to multi-task, work under pressure and influence Team to achieve result and take responsibility.
- Good understanding of spoken and written English. Understanding of Computers/Social media selling and Customer service essential.
- Understanding of the health/fitness/wellness industry. Background in Nutrition, biological sciences….
- Impeccable spoken and written English. Good communications skills, Customer Service Skill, and ability to use the Computer (Excel/Word, PowerPoint) important. So also, is Social Media marketing- Google marketplace, Instagram, Facebook….
- Development of meal plans, Veggies / fruits and their nutrition….
General Skills / Attributes:
- Good communication skills, writing skills, ability to delegate, ability to motivate, ability to convince Customers….
- Ability to make Salads / Smoothies….
- Working experience in a target-driven, good customer service environment
- Work experience in Hospitality industry (Wellness/health foods/service industry). Marketing/Sales Experience in a service industry
Qualifications / Education
- A minimum of a First Degree in Communications, Arts or
- A degree in Human Nutrition, Dietetics, Nursing, Counselling….
- The position is full-time with opportunity for growth to be Operations / Marketing Manager – depending on ability and skills / personality.
- Three – Six Months probationary period.
Salary & Benefits
- NGN 50,000 – 60,000 Monthly.
- There is medical insurance as well as feeding allowance.
- The pay is among the top 5% for entrants into the Juice / Wellness industry. The pay is negotiable depending on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th June, 2021.