Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- In this role, you will be responsible for performing administrative tasks, such as answering phones, receiving clients, coordinating appointments and providing information about the organization.
- You will also carry out other clerical duties when necessary.
- Answering phones, scheduling appointments for clients and calling clients to confirm appointments
- Greeting clients with a friendly smile and assigning them to the appropriate department
- Responding to enquiries by phone, e-mail, or in person
- Managing, escalating and expediting the resolution of client problems/complaints
- Devising/maintaining office systems including data management and filing systems
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Keeping the reception area clean, professional-looking and inviting
- Ensuring the use of fragrances i.e. scented candles to improve the general aura of the reception area and the office in general
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BSc/ HND in Business Administration, or related field
- Minimum of 1-3 years of proven experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Must be able to manage time and people efficiently
- Able to work under pressure
- Must be emotionally intelligent
- Ability to be discreet and professional
- Must have flair for providing quality service.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
N60,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th December, 2021.