MTN Nigeria is part of the MTN Group, Africa\’s leading cellular telecommunications company. On May 16, 2001, MTN became the first GSM network to make a call following the globally lauded Nigerian GSM auction conducted by the Nigerian Communications Commission earlier in the year.
Customer Support Partner
Core purpose of the Job
- Ensure top quality customer support in all areas of key account management.
- Ensure less than 5% customer churn on managed accounts.
- Constant analysis of Managed customer database for Revenue and Debt management.
- Ensure 98% collection of all invoices as at when due.
- Generate relevant reports as required by the business.
- Ensure quality assurance and prompt invoice delivery.
- Ensure end-to-end account management for Enterprise customers.
- Pro-active analysis of all support systems (charging, billing, etc.), as well as enterprise products with a view to identifying customers pain points and resolving issues before escalation.
- Liaise with support teams (within and outside enterprise solutions) in order to resolve any customer identified issue.
- Perform Service fulfilments for Enterprise customers (i.e. SIM Swaps, Migrations, etc.).
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s Vital Behaviors and values.
- Normal MTNN working conditions.
Experience & Training
- 3 – 7 years working experience in an area of specialisation.
- Experience working in a medium organization.
- Experience in the telecommunications industry in a similar role.
- Experience in a customer service environment in the telecommunications industry.
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and MS Word.
- BA, BEng, BTech, BSc or Other.