Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. A Customer Service Representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product / services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal / customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- MUST reside within LOTTO, MOWE OFADA, IBAFO, MAGODO, AREPO OR BEGGER
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- HND / BSc in any Mass Communication or similar discipline.
- 1 year Experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: If you do not meet up with the above requirements please Do Not Apply
Application Deadline 31st March, 2021.